Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Anyone else having problems with site?

KayC

• Moderators

My email to Kelly has been returned, says it's not working.  I can't go on CHAT it says I don't have permission.  I can't post a small picture, it won't show up.  No one gets back to me, I've reported this three times.

Am I the only one having these problems?

• Members

Hello ladies.  I think they're probably switching over the second new server Kelly mentioned on the Go Fund Me page.  It's a less expensive one.  Yay.  But it probably also means there will be little glitches along the way as everything gets moved and reformatted.  It's also possible that the admins will decide to reduce data storage by minimizing some services, perhaps ones that aren't used as much as others or backing up/stripping off long-time archived messages.  That's just a guess, but would seem the logical next thing to do to keep the site running.

If you got exception error messages, screen shots saying that you don't have permission to access, or a notice saying you need admin privileges, it was likely due to moving or reformatting on the servers themselves.

• Moderators

They reinstalled chat yesterday and it seems to be back up now.  Also, I was finally able to post a picture!  They're getting there, it must have been a daunting task, I don't have a clue about operating a website, it's been over 20 years for me and that was bare-bones.

Archived