Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I think I got a cool Kat sign

Dutchess62

• Members

I have suddenly had two visitation dreams with Kat . This has made me very happy indeed after waiting a very long time and NEVER stopping talking to him . We were very close in life . 

I have had these dreams with various friends and relatives since I was very little and was not happy that Id gone so long this time.  Anyhow , I cannot tell you all how happy we were to see each other again .. We got to say so many things to each other , I am so glad for these visits . 

After one he told me he is always right here , that he would show me .  Well mystical me expected a spirit sighting or something , however 8-10 hours later the title to my house came in the mail . Id been waiting about 2.5 months for it and it is a permanently anchored modular in a fancy gated park . I was glad I finally got it and took it out to look at it , still surprised I even did this . 

I looked to see the age of it , the DATE as I needed it for my ins and sure enough , of all the days , it was manufactured on Kats birthday . I knew he wanted me here , I'd not planned on this town other than he talking about the general area  and still I sometimes wonder how I got here , even the banker asked me how I came to be here . I was just led to be here . 

I sure was glad to see him . 

• Moderators

Wow, that's pretty cool!

Kind of like when I met George, I had just taken out a PO Box and his was the first letter I got in it.  His birthday was the numbers of the PO Box.  It kind of felt like confirmation, it was meant to be.

• Members

I know people here may think I am crazy but I really feel like this was a gift . 

• Moderators

We don't think you crazy here!  I just wrote about (Loss of Pet..."Living with Loss") something happening that I take as a sign from my dog that just passed 2 1/2 weeks ago.

• Members

@Dutchess62. I dont think anyone one thinks your crazy.  I have had so many signs..especially in the first months...that I fully believe were my husband..no doubt about it. They have eased off somewhat now but I do dream of him more often, good dreams, not like some of the few first ones. Sometimes I get a whiff of his cologne or a hat of his will be on the floor..when no one else is around. I just smile and say" oh your here with me". Its a comforting feeling. Hugs. Jeanne

• Members

Yes , it really is like that . I am glad you all don't think badly of me . I have had these dreams since I was very little . Not everyone but alot of my loved ones yes . 

Archived