Lolly1977

Grieving and sceptical if this is real? No more heart ache

Lolly1977

I post my husband last year through suicide. I’m sorry if I’m sceptical but I haven’t reached out before and am very suspicious of everything online. I just felt I wanted to reach out. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Lolly

words could never express how sorry I am u lost ur husband to suicide.   And I totally understand ur  skeptasizum   of on line sites like this.      I want to tell u it was a suicide survivors web site that save my life after I lost my second son to suicide.   The first died of a motorcycle accident and the end of April 2019 I lost yet another son.      I know one can’t put a measure on greif Loss   Each person has their own individual experiences. 

Indonknow this from my own experiences.    suicidebisb the worst of the worst.   

Its only in sharing and getting ur words out in a safe place thatbany kinda healing can come.  

I care and I suspect there are other here who have lost their husbands or partner to suicide.   They care too.   U came cause I know u need others who have walked in in your shoes.  The person and circumstances are different  but like u we here lost ppl to someone who took theormown

life  there is nothing youbwill   Do  feels  think day ect  thatvinhave not walked they  you are a woman of great courage.  

I care. CheeokeeCherokee 

Meliss W.

Hi Lolly,

I lost my husband last year to suicide, too, 6/11/2018. This is a real site. A safe place without judgement.

It is hard to reach out to others, I know. But you should know, you are not alone, even though you might feel like it.

We are strangers on a website who all have sadly been where you are. This is a site with people who understand and can support you, or someplace you can simply share what you are feeling and going through.

There are no magic words or websites to make your loss any better, but maybe sharing and helping others on a site like this would bring you some comfort.

Whatever you are going though, be kind to yourself. Force yourself to do things, even though you may not feel up to it. Keep going and keep reaching out. 

Never give up. You are not alone.