Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Coping with grief!!

JoyR

• Members

I hope everyone is doing well and staying positive today. Since I can't reply to everyone individually. I pray for peace, strength,love, support, understanding, patience, and genuinely care and concern for each of you and how you're dealing with your grief. 

Ttyl Hugs ..Cyber friends

Joy

• Members

Joy R, 

I hope you are getting sleep and eating well.  It is so hard to take care of yourself when you are grieving. 

You are still so early in your grief journey, yet sometimes it feels like those around you expect you to be "normal" in just a couple of months.  So unrealistic.

Sending you strength to carry on. 

Gail

• Moderators

Joy, I've missed hearing from you, I hope you're okay, I know this journey is long term and sometimes we just don't know what more to say, still trying to absorb it all, but we get attached to those here and miss hearing from them when they're quiet.  (((hugs)))

Archived