Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I didn’t fall off the earth

MargeeTx

• Members

Hello everyone:  Most of you must be wondering what happened to me.   I have had the hardest time, these past few months....during this second year of Jason’s death.  Also, Mike bought me a new iPad, and it has been difficult to get my sites set up.  Still having the A-FIB;  last ablation was the first week of April.  Still not tolerating the cardiac meds worth a darn, and the 14 hours “flat on my back” messed it up again.  I will find out 8/19 if the ablation has to be repeated.  Then, we will re-address the back problems.  I have tried so hard to move forward, rather than wallowing in misery.  But, I will get through this...not sure how/when, but I will.  I think of y’all often.  xxoo margeetx 

• Members
My girl is in heaven

Hi Margee.  Remember you need to go to the loss of an ADULT child site is where everyone posts.  I know how difficult life is without your precious boy.  But you have come so far and give yourself credit for that.  I remember one night you were in very bad shape and me and another grieving mom talked you thru and was so glad that you could see there could be hope and light in your life again.  You poor dear, have so many health issues to deal with.  You are nurse, right?.  So one day at a time, let your body, mind and soul heal.  Take care and go back to the other site so we can all hold your hands.  

Lu......Kira’s mama...

• Members

MargeeTX,

We do not tell newbies this, but the second year is worse than the first

Reality slaps you right in the face.  Yes. You are having a tough time and that is ok.  We have to establish a new life without our boys.  And we do not want to.  

We will survive. 

Colleen, Brian's Mom forever

• Members

Gosh, I thought I was on the right suite....will be more careful.  Good to hear from y’all.

Archived