Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Trauma/ptsd

Ashleys Mom

• Members
Ashleys Mom

Trauma is so hard this. People think I say the right words but it’s hard, my ptsd has hit Friday and Saturday night,I hadn’t never posted on here about my ptsd it’s happening more often ,and my granddaughter kept saying it’s just a dream Mom n my husband said finally he gets scared because he doesn’t know what to do. Any pointers any one give us?

Sent from my iPhone using Grieving.com

• Members
Mason’s Mom

I never really understand PTSD until I lost Mason, I wish I had some good advice.  I did see a counselor for awhile and he did teach me some coping skills but I am not a counselor and wouldn't be able to explain to you.  I hope you find someone who is closer to you and can help you. It is so hard to fight the way out of the trauma we have faced.  I still struggle and have anxiety that is hard to work through.

• Members
mydeepestthoughts

The way the body reacts to things is never simplistic. PSTD is a complicated condition,and to try to answer and understand your condition via text is difficult,and irresponsible.
The words of Jesus gives us incite on the limitations that we have on this chat.
Hebrew 9:12-Hearing them, he said: “Healthy people do not need a physician, but those who are ill do.
Please take advantage of any medical resources you have to help you, and your family.
Please keep us posted.

Archived