Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of both parents

Tom D.

• Members

I lost both of my parents in 1996 to a car accident I've had my struggles with grief and loss. I'd like to help others get through their difficult times. Four years ago I was inspired to write a book titled The Empty Chair by Thomas Dotson. The book is about my own personal journey with grief. If anyone wants to talk just reach out. Thank you. 

Front Cover PIc Final .jpg

• Members

Hi Tom. Thanks for wanting to share. Im sure there would be some who would need some help.

I did check out your book for online reviews and I realised it was written with religion context and how you used it as a tool to help yourself

• Members

Hi Nuvar, 

Thanks for checking out my book. My faith is my foundation. I also believe in positive thinking and a positive environment. Grief is a process and there are many parts to the process. If you would like to speak further please reach out. Thanks again. 

Archived