Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of a child

Ashleys Mom

• Members
Ashleys Mom

I’m sorry it’s been a lil while since I’m been on I haven’t been feeling well at all. Night time tends to be the worst for me and it’s getting worse n my health isn’t helping please I pray for you and and I ask for you all prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Grieving.com

• Members

Please no worries. We will be here with you. I know the nights are the toughest. I struggle with that too. Sending my thoughts and prayers.

• Members
Ashleys Mom

Oh my I just don’t know how i can cope with out having my granddaughter full time her father n his ex wife didn’t something very evil to my daughter that caused her wreck n now him n ex wife are back together she put her husband out I can’t let these people raise my granddaughter this is the lady that slapped her own son for saying my granddaughter is. His sister some please help me what do I do. My daughter n this lady didn’t like one another.my granddaughter is miserable without me.[emoji27]

• Members
Ashleys Mom
Oh my I just don’t know how i can cope with out having my granddaughter full time her father n his ex wife didn’t something very evil to my daughter that caused her wreck n now him n ex wife are back together she put her husband out I can’t let these people raise my granddaughter this is the lady that slapped her own son for saying my granddaughter is. His sister some please help me what do I do. My daughter n this lady didn’t like one another.my granddaughter is miserable without me.[emoji27]

I’m sorry to say this but he needs to been the one get killed

• Members
Ashleys Mom

I’m sorry to say this but he needs to been the one get killed

I’m sorry to say this but that’s how I feel

• Members
Ashleys Mom

Today makes a year that my princess gained her wings I just can’t come to terms with her leaving us .

• Members
Ashleys Mom

I found this to be true when you love hard you grieve hard[emoji177]

• Members
Ashleys Mom
I agree, because Love never dies. I believe we will grieve until the day we close our eyes

U know I remember breaking down one night n my son in law was drunk n said u cry too much over her n she hates you.

Archived