Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

The man I have loved the most..

_Su_

• Members

Last year in April, I lost my father physically. I say physically because I know and believe that he is still with us, with me.

I still can't talk or write much about it, because it's painful. The depth of our relationship cannot be explained just in words.. I miss talking to him, listening to his voice, his words.. I miss his reactions, his calling me. I miss seeing him.

I have my mother, my husband.. yet I am lonely. At times there is a sharp pain within me.. I am trying to deal with it all. But at times I feel overwhelmed. It's like I am fighting the world all alone. I get tired. I have no real motivation to keep going.

The only reason for me to keep going is something I haven't shared with anyone around me. The reason is that I believe my father will come back to me.. in some way. Our souls cannot be separated. I know we will be together again.. somehow.. I know we will.

But till then, how do I cope up with everything? It gets too difficult at times. How do I keep going?

• Members

Hi Su,
I'm sorry for your loss.
I just take it one day at a time. Some days I wake up and tell myself that I will have a good day.

Archived