Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Unbelievable, but I found relief

Christina11

• Members
Christina11

Hello there, I am new to this site so I am unsure if this post is appropriate? I scrolled through many pages here and found that maybe relief can be a topic to be discussed? How did you find relief after loosing a loved one? Have you had PTSD or other symptoms that were concerning? How did you get over it? I have whitnessed some of the closest ppl in my life getting into a fatal accident and died before my eyes. Then I lost another family member, and no-one knows for sure to this date if they were naturally dying or not. After struggling and being in pain a lot it is almost like a miracle! A friend of mine told me about a woman that had the reputation to be able to carry me through and I found myself in a new state of mind. Grief is so heavy and I believe there is also a moment in life where we can express what helped us? Wouldn't you agree? Well, I still have flashbacks. But now I know how to handle them. Again, not sure if this is the right place to write about my experience. and if not, please forgive me. God bless. Christina

• Members

Hi Christina,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please know there is no right way or wrong way to grieve. We all have to do what is right for ourselves.

Archived