Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

feeling upset

Jadesamson

• Members

Hi everyone, I lost a friend on April 3rd 2018 and I hate it! He was one my best friends and we we were there for each other and I want him back alive also when I think about him I cry and I hate crying about him! I miss him - He took his own life by hanging himself and taking cocaine! Now everyone is talking about him and I feel sad even more! I know that you can't bring people back to life but I wished you could and I want to be happy again (since he died I have not been feeling myself!) 

• Members

Dear Jadesamson,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a friend is very hard. Please don't be hard on yourself. It is natural to cry and mourn someone we loved and cared about. Hard to make sense of the world and like you said, we wish so much we could bring people back.

Please know you are not alone with your thoughts and feelings. I don't know if you want to, maybe consider grief counselling or joining a support group. There is also additional support groups online at Facebook and I found these websites helpful.

Grief in Common

What's Your Grief

Grief Healing Blog.

Thinking of you. Sending my thoughts and prayers.

Archived