+Jeffrey+

In Loving Memory Of Lady G.

+Jeffrey+
4 hours ago, KayC said:

She is beautiful, I love her coloring.  If I call Kitty, half the time she ignores me.  She likes to come to the patio door to be let in, and then when I open it, she runs off!  Your little girl comes running for ya, like my Miss Mocha did.

That's funny about Kitty. Go through all that trouble to let her inside and and she runs off. :lol: Could the door possibly be making a noise at times that scares her? Or do you think she was just seeing if she could get her way? :tongue: Yeah, Lady G. would always come running to me when I went outside, or when I would pull up in the driveway. Rarely did I ever have to call her. If she heard me, or saw me, she couldn't wait to get to me. And I miss that so much. She would hold that tail straight up and shake it with excitement. She knew I loved her dearly, and she made me feel just as loved. If I sat on the porch, she'd get in my lap and lay, or lay beside me. We were best friends. 

Thanks for the kind words, and for the laugh. 

• Like 1

KayC
3 hours ago, +Jeffrey+ said:

Or do you think she was just seeing if she could get her way?

She TOTALLY wants her way!  And she likes the power of choice.  She's the opposite of Miss Mocha, my cat I lost three years ago.  But I understand Kitty, as nuts as she can drive me, I know where she came from and much of what she's been through, so I have to forgive her her foibles.  

• Like 1

+Jeffrey+

8 long months without her. She's dearly missed! Dearly loved!