Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My 18 yr old daughter funeral is today.... It hurts so much

Nicole Barrows

• Members
Nicole Barrows

My 18 yr old daughter passed on Christmas..and today is her funeral. I wasnt prepared..she was accidentally shot in the head.. Im loosing my mind.

FB_IMG_1546614946098.jpg

• Members

Dear Nicole,

My deepest sympathies and condolences. I am so sorry for your loss. I know the pain and sorrow is unbearable. Please know we are thinking of you during this very difficult and sad time.

Sending you love and hugs.

• Members
Nicole-my grief journey

Dear Nicole, she is beautiful and I’m so sad and sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family and praying for the strength to be able to endure, process this unimaginable grief and eventually persevere. Tears for Camryn Alexis.

• Members

nicole i am so sorry for your loss your girl is beautiful. Guns are an evil thing and cause so many deaths accidentally and purposefully. One way to honour your daughter is to try and make a difference in your community by taking a stand against gun availability or by lobbying your representatives to fight against gun crime and gang cultures that promote weapons. That is a project for the future, right now you need to self care and surround yourself with good family and friends to help you get through this awful time. You are not alone there are many of us bereaved parents who walk the same path, who have also lost their child. It is a devastating earthshattering thing to have to deal with but there are people here who can help you.

Archived