Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

The Utility of Laughter in Times of Grief

Nick22

• Members

A few years back I lost my lovely black labrador and I was in a major depression for about a year. I looked for many ways of coping with it and found pet portraits to be of great relief. Funny pet portraits to be more precise.

After that I came up with an idea and I created a portal where you could upload your pet picture and professional digital artists will convert it into a beautiful pet portrait, which could then be cherished on your wall forever. I am going to attach 2 portraits below.

I really hope I'm not breaking any policy by posting this. I just think laughter helps with pain. Do you?

Thank you, I really hope this helps with your grieving. Have a wonderful day.

Picture source: https://sketchgrowl.com/collections/custom-cat-portraits

2catportraits.jpg

framed-pet-portrait-opie.jpg

• Moderators

I don't know if it breaks any rules or not, depends on if you're promoting a for profit business.  At least it's sensitive and tasteful so I'm not going to report it!  Thank you for sharing, beautiful photos!

Archived