Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Missing my child

Ashleys Mom

• Members

Missing my beautiful baby It still isn’t real to me Memorial Day 2018 changed my life forever.i don’t understand how people say get up and move on I’ve had people say the most horrish and ugliest things to me and then are you ok no I’m never gone be ok IMG_2170.thumb.JPG.39a1da00863e34e88cce679a38aa2d39.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grieving.com

• Members
Stephanie's mom

It's been three years since I  lost by beautiful daughter to suicide.  I don't care what anyone says it doesn't get better with time.  She has a twin brother and younger sister which

I believe is the only thing making me get out of bed in the morning!  She would have been 32 years old this past December.  She's alway on my mind.

• Members

I am 3 years on too and I still have my demons and struggles. there is no magic year that just stops you missing your child it is a very slow process. It is a case of changing your life and adapting to the loss. The inner pain is always always there for life it recedes and becomes less agonising as time goes by. Suicide is a terrible loss and often comes out of the blue when no one sees the individual is depressed and has to their mind overwhelming problems. my heart goes out to you there must be so many questions in your head?

Archived