Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

To my Loving Friend in heaven

Elizabethleventhel88

• Members
Elizabethleventhel88

Hi all,

Last week, I retired from my job and I am planning to move to my hometown. I lived in a house for rent in Toronto with one of my colleagues. Last year, he died in an accident. His wife was working abroad and she could see him just a few seconds because she arrived late for the funeral. She was totally down and I couldn't tell anything to her as I was speechless. She asked me to take care of all his belongings and told me that she will shift them later. So I kept all his stuff safely locked in a room. I promised her that I will keep his belongings safe until she wishes to get them back.

Last night she phoned me and asked me to remove all the unwanted electronic devices by approaching computer equipment liquidators in Toronto. I have arranged everything and tomorrow they will be coming by evening.

Right now when I sit in this room, writing this post I feel like he is with me here somewhere and his memories are coming throughout. I'm not feeling to give his favourite laptop which was gifted by his teacher. It was so special for him. I really miss him a lot, he was there with me in all my ups and downs. One and only friend who stood constantly with me. This post is for you John, my loving friend in heaven.

• Members

Dear Elizabeth,

I am sorry for your loss. It is good of you to help his wife.

I hope you are able to keep this laptop to remember him always.

Thank you for sharing his memory with us.

Archived