Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Please pray for me

BonnieRicca

• Members

Hey, last day while taking pushup, I slipped off and my front teeth got damaged. It was bleeding very badly. Actually, my mind was not there, I was unable to concentrate at that moment. I was remembering my bf who passed away a month ago. He used to train me during pushups and his support was immense. I'm trying hard to recover from this. But I couldn't.
My friend took me to the nearby clinic in Toronto for getting the emergency dental care. The dentist told me that I should implant new teeth because four of my front teeth has been fallen off. I used to wear mouth guards while taking push up. Because I have a habit of biting my teeth at times. Is there any problem in using mouthguards for the implanted teeth? Are there any other special mouthguards for these implants? Or should I go for dentures? What can you say about this? Kindly pray for me to get back to my life. I need your support. 

• Members
jeffreylarson

As far as your tooth concerns go to a professional orthodontist. I am really sorry for your huge loss for your boyfriend and my prayers are with you.

• Members

I will pray for you.

But I believe your first emergy dentist was not correct. Healthy intact teeth that fell by external force within a few hours can be put back to allow heal back.  Of course it does not a gaurantee to work, but worth a try.   Now the window of opportunity is probably long gone.  I will pray for you.

Archived