Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My son is gone

Chanel

• Members

My son got his wings two months ago and the pain is unbearable. I feel so lost, trapped in a bad dream and I just want to wake up and see his smiling his face- happy, alive and healthy. 

• Members

I am sorry for your loss it is an unbearable agony and sadly lasts for a long time. In time it will very slowly get better and less painful but the first 2 years are definitely the hardest. Know you are not alone, many of us have lost a child/children and understand what you are going through. How did your son pass? He looks so young? I lost my eldest son  when he had just turned 24. That was in 2015 and I still get the difficult days from time to time but it gets better I promise.

• Members
My son got his wings two months ago and the pain is unbearable. I feel so lost, trapped in a bad dream and I just want to wake up and see his smiling his face- happy, alive and healthy. 

I’m sorry about your son I feel the same we lost our Ash on Memorial Day morning n I’m having the hardest time she was 25 with a 6 year old lil girl that just graduated kindergarten on that Friday was the last time I saw my baby alive and the wreck was horrible they recommend I not see her but I had to see my child!

Sent from my iPhone using Grieving.com

• Members

ashleymom and chanel you have reached out and connected with others who walk the same path of grief as you so you are not alone. losing a child is the worst thing ever to happen to a parent the strength comes from keeping on going even when you feel you cannot any longer, talking it through with a professional and self care so you vcan be strong for your family. The holidays are especially tough do what works for you ok?

• Members
On 10/21/2018 at 2:10 PM, Tommy's mum said:

I am sorry for your loss it is an unbearable agony and sadly lasts for a long time. In time it will very slowly get better and less painful but the first 2 years are definitely the hardest. Know you are not alone, many of us have lost a child/children and understand what you are going through. How did your son pass? He looks so young? I lost my eldest son  when he had just turned 24. That was in 2015 and I still get the difficult days from time to time but it gets better I promise.

Right now I don’t see my pain getting any better ever. I’m in so much pain that I can’t even think straight. I’m truly sorry for you loss. 

• Members
On 11/27/2018 at 10:32 PM, Ashleys Mom said:

I’m sorry about your son I feel the same we lost our Ash on Memorial Day morning n I’m having the hardest time she was 25 with a 6 year old lil girl that just graduated kindergarten on that Friday was the last time I saw my baby alive and the wreck was horrible they recommend I not see her but I had to see my child!

On 11/27/2018 at 10:32 PM, Ashleys Mom said:

Thank you. I’m sorry for your loss. Life is so unfair and this pain is unbearable. 

• Members
Thank you. I’m sorry for your loss. Life is so unfair and this pain is unbearable. 

Yes it is I haven’t accepted it or understand why my child

Archived