Grief Support Marketplace

Check Our New Products In The Marketplace

Take Grieving.com on the Go!

Buy on Apple and Google Play
New Members - Check Your Spam/Junk Folder for Confirmation Email ×
Babyjmx

Lost my bf through suicide

Babyjmx

Hi everyone I'm just looking for some support really I lost my bf about 2 months ago through suicide I found him the next day which was so traumatic to see the person you love in that way we were together a year and half he came into my life and changed it for the better we both had mental health issues and supported each other I didn't ever believe for one sec he would end his life I thought the love we had meant so much more I will never know how he felt the night he took his life but it breaks my heart to think he was alone I do feel guilty that I should of been there he was such an amazing guy my family and friends loved him like there own I guess he did hide a lot of things he always came a cross as happy all the time and wanted to help every one else this was a sign I should of picked up on few days after he died his family came from Wales to sort his flat and funeral I got to see him and say good bye at morgue but that was the last time as his family became really cold towards so wasn't allowed to the funeral I feel so lost and broken everyday is challenge I'm attending support groups etc but overall I don't feel I can do my family haven't been supportive at all and the friends I do have I don't want to around them I just feel that people have moved on and I'm suffering alone in silence I'm doing my best with the support groups but reality is he's gone and I can't do nothing about it could anyone give me some direction the pain is unbearable at times I know there isn't no cure for this but I just need a little something my bf did leave me a letter that I keep safe in picture from 

reader

Dear Babyjmx,

I am very sorry for your pain and sorrow. Please know you are not alone. I know you mentioned you have already joined a support group, but I hope this link can offer you additional supports through the community or church.

https://uksobs.org/help-us/

Grief can be very lonely, but know that we are here to listen. I also found these websites helpful:

Grief in Common

Grief Healing Blog

Grief Share

Grief Recovery Method

Tiny Buddha

What's Your Grief

Thinking of you during this sad and difficult time.