Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My baby

Maria115

• Members

It been 2 month that I lost my daughter and I feel so lost. Nothing is the same. I miss her I don't know how to deal with my emotion or my life

• Members
My girl is in heaven

Maria.  I am so sorry for the loss of your precious girl.  You are still so new and raw to this and no doubt trying to process so many things right now.   If you click on loss of an adult child (no matter the age of your child), then put in last page number..that is the site where there are all of us grieving parents.  We hold each other up and hold each other’s hands and heart.  Please join us there. U do not have to travel this road alone.  Hope to see you there.  Hugs

Luanne....Kira’s mama

• Members

Sorry to hear about it Maria. Lots of hugs to you, I would just advice you to have some patience dear. And try to make yourself busy with something you like to do.

Archived