Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

**{POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF MY DAD}**

mariesgirl1953

• Members
mariesgirl1953

Hi everyone, i hope its OK, but I am posting this on behalf of my dad (Frank) as he doesn't have an account. So he wanted to say a few words, and for me to write them down for him. "It's nearly 3 years now, and i still miss you very much. I know you help me in many ways in spirit, and my family. I miss talking to you, giving out to you, you nagging me, which is all part of our coming together. I visit you often, and talk to you in my own way, I hope you can hear me conversing with you from heaven. Till we meet again - I love you my darling always x x x x x x

I0000K9O13iNfRm4.jpg

I0000YoA0LF_xDLI.jpg

• Members
3 hours ago, mariesgirl1953 said:

Hi everyone, i hope its OK, but I am posting this on behalf of my dad (Frank) as he doesn't have an account. So he wanted to say a few words, and for me to write them down for him. "It's nearly 3 years now, and i still miss you very much. I know you help me in many ways in spirit, and my family. I miss talking to you, giving out to you, you nagging me, which is all part of our coming together. I visit you often, and talk to you in my own way, I hope you can hear me conversing with you from heaven. Till we meet again - I love you my darling always x x x x x x

I0000K9O13iNfRm4.jpg

I0000YoA0LF_xDLI.jpg

Beautiful share!  Our thoughts and prayers are with him.  Inspiring to hear he is having conversations with his partner.  Having these conversations help me but I'm not in a strong place of belief yet where I have that faith he is hearing me. There is a calmness afterwards and an energy uplift I experience so given that I'm going to believe he is hearing me and trying to reassure me that I will find peace, strength and love on earth and support to move forward.

• Moderators

I was very confused...I posted a response to this only I didn't see a picture of her, but I didn't see my response.  Then I saw it was on my other site (I belong to two sites, you evidently do too.)

• Members
mariesgril1953

Hi KayC. I am on two websites also. This one, and grief healing discussion forums. :)

Archived