Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my younger brother in a road accident

Nikki Garg

• Members

Hi everyone.. I just came across this blogpost and so I thought of sharing my pain. I lost my younger brother one and a half month ago in a road accident. His scooty was collided by a truck while he was returning from school. My brother was just 15 years old.. I feel like I am stuck on the same date and I am never getting over it. It is so hard being alive and I just feel I should die, too. The thought of never seeing him again, never listening to his laughter kills me from inside. I still think of it as my worst dream and I still wait for it to get over. My brother has vanished all of a sudden and everything in the house sucks without him. He was the most beautiful and handsome boy in our family and the regret of not telling him how much I adored him is killing me daily.. Not even 2 months have passed and it feels like a lifetime already.. I dont know how to survive without him.. I just cant

• Members

Hi Nikki, I understand your pain. I also lost my younger brother 2 months ago due to heart attack. It was his birthday and when he returned from his birthday party he never woke up. He was just 24 years old.. I feel the same as you feel I am unable to get over it. My eyes still want to see him. As his office was far away from my house he used to visit me on weekends. My every weekend started with asking him whether he is going to come home over lunch or dinner. He was so handsome and so kind and being the eldest i scolded him a lot for his career and i regret not telling him how much i loved him.

• Members

Hi so sorry for your loss. I just lost my only brother he was the oldest. I lost him in a vehicle accident as well. He drove tractor trailors for a living and got in a accident anf died on the scene. It hasnt been 2months yet, but everyday does feel like the 1dt. Like its just a bad dream or not real.I cabt except it. I feel so lost and angry. Yesterday was his bday he would have turned 46.

People keep sayin it will get better with time but I honestly dont think so. I cant really talk2 people family without havibg to watch what I say tryin not2 make this person sad etc. Just thought it would b nice talking to others who understand the pain

Archived