Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

About today

juliansmama

• Members

its been 10 days since I lost my son.  I am so heart broken, in denial, and just so sad! 

ju - i miss you every second of every day....I just want to hold you one more time. 

love you, mom

• Members

juliansmama I am so sorry for your loss he is for sure a handsome boy with a lovely smile. I lost my 24 year old son 3 years ago last thursday and it stills hurts and sometimes feels unreal even now. Grieving is a tough journey and you are so very new to it. I know it feels overwhelming and hopeless and that you will never be ok again but in time you will slowly rise above his death and make a life for yourself but always keeping him safely in your heart. The parents all meet on loss of an adult child by Mom of Justin the thread with the most views you are welcome to join us there for some support and understanding ok?

• Members
Texasmom1970

I am so very sorry for your loss. I just lost my youngest daughter Madison 12 days ago, and today would have been her 13th birthday. I understand feeling helpless, lost and overwhelmed!

• Members

Julian's Mom, 

What a beautiful boy. I am so sorry for your loss. I know it hurts, and all you want to do is to be able to hold them again. My son Nathan had the most annoying laugh, and now I I want to do is hear it one more time. We have to take it moment by moment at first, and it's easy to feel like it's just too much pain to bear, but we can get through it. There are a lot of people here who have been through the journey and are good about sharing and being supportive.  none of us wanted to come here, but there are good  supportive people here. 

Texasmom, 

I am so very sorry for your loss. It's very hard when the "angel date" is close to a birthday. My son Nathan died two years ago, just three weeks shy of his 21st birthday. It makes for a chunk of time that is difficult to get through. 

Being lost, helpless and overwhelmed is normal after losing a child and we struggle a lot each day when we are constantly reminded that there is something missing from our homes and more importantly our hearts that was once there. Some days will be harder than others, but take it one moment at a time and remember to breathe. Make sure you are taking care of yourself, and ask others for help when you need it. 

• Members
its been 10 days since I lost my son.  I am so heart broken, in denial, and just so sad! 
ju - i miss you every second of every day....I just want to hold you one more time. 
love you, mom

Lord Jesus I’m sorry I was in shock when my daughter 25 years old was killed on Memorial Day in a bad car wreck then I was n denial angry and now I know she’s not coming home and the hurt is so bad I feel your pain I’m so sorry and I hate when people say how are you I’m not ok I have her lil girl 7 years old to raise and that’s what keeps me here. God bless you hun I’m so sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Grieving.com

Archived