Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

• Members
A mindful girl

I have recently started writing a blog about my experiences with the grief and depression I faced after the break up of my marriage. I now work within wellness and mindfulness so I've put a lot of info about how I've used that as a coping strategy. I've found this to be so healing and such a great way of getting my thoughts and feelings on paper whilst hopefully helping other people with their journey. If you would like to read my blog come and have a read at amindfulgirl.wordpress

if anyone else has a blog about their experiences I would love to see so post the link below!

• Members
Minerva Kenny

I think your blog will be very useful for people who don't know how to cope with their emotions after a divorce. When we just file for divorce in NY from my husband, I couldn't even think that it would be so difficult. I didn't leave home for several weeks until I came to my senses. Thanks for your blog.

Archived