Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of my daughter CYNTHIA

Onedayonemother

• Members
Onedayonemother

My heart hurts every second... the pain is powerful, I am always in a state of confusion and despair. Cynthia passed away October 23rd 2016. Everyday is like a dream. Somedays I tried to be normal other days turns to sadness, numbness, sorrow, depression and loneliness. I just want to talk about my daughter. She was a happy camper, beautiful inside and out, she was a great caregiver to anyone who came around her. I really miss my beautiful PRINCESS.:sad:

20161114_123036.jpeg

• Members
My girl is in heaven

Onedayonemother.  I am sorry for the loss of your precious girl,  and she was so beautiful. Please join us by going to loss of an adult child then go to the last page , around 2500 number. That’s where we all meet. We will all have our hearts and hands open to you where ever you may be on this journey that none of us want to be on.  We would love to hear all about your girl, Cynthia. I lost my 17 year old girl 7 years ago and although you may not think so now, you will find light and hope again.  Hope to see you there.

Luanne....Kira’s mama.   My email is ltaylor50@rogers.com if you want to talk there too.  Lean on me/us , you never have to walk this journey alone. Take care dear friend 

• Members

Lord Jesus I lost my only n oldest daughter Memorial Day 2018 and I have her 6 year old daughter n some times I just want to give up 

Ashley was such a smart beautiful girl valedictorian 8 th and 12th grade my child was hit by a 18 wheeler same company her dad drives for n she was killed instantly,I will never forget when the police knocked on my door that morning at 7:37 am same time she normally comes n tell me my baby was killed in a car wreck n when I did get to see her on Thursday she was not Ashley n I can’t get any of that out my mind!

Archived