Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I need my baby girl back

Skb96

• Members

I’m new to this and don’t exactly know what to put except I know I need to to talk because the things that run through my mind when I want to be with my baby girl isn’t good! My daughter passed away at 27days old on mother’s day morning! We still don’t know why this happened and she’s had an autopsy and that didn’t show anything, I’m absolutely broken and so is her dad and brother! Theirs no rule book to this which would bloody help! My son is the thing that is keeping me going, cali is so beautiful and I just want to hug and kiss her, I need her she needs her mum, I just don’t know how I’m supposed to get on I’ve been having problems with my partner and stress and it’s taking its toll really bad I just don’t know what to do 

• Members

Dear Skb96,

My deepest sympathies and condolences. I am so sorry for your loss.

Please consider talking to a grief counsellor. There are many resources in the community or through church that could offer you additional supports. It is a very sad and difficult time. Please know we are with you.

Sending my thoughts and prayers.

• Members
Veronica160218

Dear Skb96

I lost my daughter aswell,my beautiful Amber passed away in May,10days after come home from neonatal unit,her autopsy showed that had Meningitis,I not got no one to talk I feel alone,and lost.

Am so sorry for your loss I can feel what you feel.

• Members

It’s heartbreaking our daughters autopsy came back clear showing nothing so their still looking into what it could be! It doesn’t get any easier! I’m so sorry about your daughter amber! All I can say is them 10 days all she new was love and nothing else which you should take comfort in! I always feel like theirs no one to talk to or who even gets what I’m going through but their is xxx

Archived