Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my little man

Missing my little man

• Members
Missing my little man

Hi everyone I lost my light in October of last year, and i need someone to talk to. He wad only 15 months.

• Members
Tommy's mum

missingmylittlman I am sorry you lost your little boy, what happened? All the parents meet together on the thread Loss of an an adult child by Mom of Justin it is the one at the top of the page with the most views and replies. Please join us on there just post and we will find you ok? It is for all parents who lost a child at any age not just adult  children and we help support each other and bond. i hope to see you there and you can share more about your precious little man when you feel ready.

• Members
Missing my little man

I had no babysitter so i ket my sister watch him, and there was accident he fell down the steps.

• Members

Hi..i lost mine when he was 18 months..i know what you are going through...am here if you need a talk

• Members
Tommy's mum

christfollower and brigitte you are welcome to join us on the topic Loss of an adult child by Mom of Justin. It is at the top of the page the thread with the most views and replies. We all gather there to keep us in one place and ensure everyone is answered to swiftly. It does not matter the age of your child we have many members who lost babies  toddlers or young children. We are all bereaved parents going through that same awful tragic journey as you both. The members are kind compassionate and knowledgeable and a wonderful resource. You do not have to suffer alone ok? Just go onto that thread and post something and we can find you and offer support and care. missing my little man has already joined us.

Archived