Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

getdivorcepapers.com - a total NIGHTMARE!!

• Members

I’ve paid this so-called “trustworthy” company at least $144 for filing my documents for Uncontested Divorce and also I’ve paid extra $89 for guiding the proceeding. Ok, it isn’t a huge price, BUT!!! They did nothing!!! I waited for almost a month and they were in silence all this term! When I asked them about my documents, they told me to wait for two days more. In this term they also did NOTHING!!! I called them three times, but nobody answered. I decided to have money back, but they told me that it was my FAULT with the PREPARATION OF THE documents! I needed to get my divorce fast, so I didn’t have any time for arguing with them. I have just applied to another truly reliable site and solved all my problems. But!! That was not the end! In ONE MONTH AND A HALF, I received an email from them to continue our cooperation! Oh, my Lord!!! Don’t waste your money on such a company!!! I AM STILL IN SHOCK!!!

getdivorcepapers.com are scammers !

• Members

Totally agree with E_Carter on this point. A money wasting company.

They promised to prepare my papers within one week, but unfortunately, they didn’t. I was waiting for their reply for 3 weeks and when I finally received my documents-they contained lots of inaccuracies!!! There was even another address. No apology from them. No refund. Only negative emotions. I don’t recommend you this company!

Scammers!

Archived