Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My Only Son Passed Away

KJs Mommy Always

• Members
KJs Mommy Always

I don’t know where to start. I’m in so much pain and I doubt that I’ll ever be able to move pass the death of my only son. My son died on Monday, 18 Jun 18, 3 days after my birthday. He was only 6.5 months old. He didn’t die of SIDS. He threw up the night before he passed, and I fed him more formula, and then he threw up again the early morning of his death and I fed him again and then I took him to see his doctor at 8:20 am and he died inside of his doctor’s office. The autopsy didn’t show a cause of death so I’m struggling with the fact that my son just died so suddenly without warning. I blame myself because I should have taken him to the ER after he threw up. He normally throws up after a meal anyway so it was normal for him. My son was beautiful..I remember the day that I found out I was having a boy after having 3 girls..I was so happy. He was my dream come true. I’m dead inside but I know that I have to be strong for my 3 daughters, and for my KJ. Kind words are welcome. Thank you for reading and caring

• Members

Dear KJs Mommy Always,

I'm so sorry for your pain and sorrow. Thinking of you and your family during this sad and difficult time.

Sending you love and hugs.

Archived