Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Why so much suffering??!!

My Bradley Boy

• Moderators

I got stones for my animals and even one for my husband (his is more intricate) as his ashes are there too, in the back yard.  This is a good place to order from, they do a good job, you can usually get a promo code and they're very affordable.

https://www.personalcreations.com/product/pawprints-in-heaven-memorial-marker-30192930?q=30192930&start=&spell=&srchSuggestion=y&trackingpgroup=pid

• Members
Lennon my boy
17 hours ago, KayC said:

I got stones for my animals and even one for my husband (his is more intricate) as his ashes are there too, in the back yard.  This is a good place to order from, they do a good job, you can usually get a promo code and they're very affordable.

https://www.personalcreations.com/product/pawprints-in-heaven-memorial-marker-30192930?q=30192930&start=&spell=&srchSuggestion=y&trackingpgroup=pid

This is what I got for Lennon am in the UK not the USA but am sure they would do international shipping. It really is beautiful.

https://1st4signs.net/slate-pet-photo-memorial-grave-marker-plaque-with-oak-post-28cm-x-18cm/

• Moderators

I'm sure there's companies in most areas of the world that provide such markers, it's worth the search!

• Members

I have my boys ashes in an urn which he was given to me in by the crematorium which has his name on and it’s on my bedside table and when I’m in the lounge I bring them with me there....I’m going to write a ‘letter’ and burn it and put those ashes in with his... with a memorial photo and some words framed up! I miss him terribly... it was 2 weeks yesterday and I still can’t believe I’ll never see him or touch him or anything again... i wanted to go to the beach yesterday just to sit there with his ashes as he loved the beach so!!!

• Moderators

I believe we will be with them again.  This life is a drop in the bucket compared to the eternity we'll have together.  In our next life Skye won't be crippled and Arlie won't have separation anxiety and neither will have Colitis any longer.  Maybe we won't "own" them, they'll be free, but always we will love each other and we WILL hold them again.  I will give them belly rubs and rub them behind their ears like they like it and we'll take walks together.

You have good plans for a memorial tribute, I hope it helps you when you write the letter and burn it.  I like how you call him your soul dog.  My Arlie is my soulmate in a dog, my husband was my soulmate forever.

• Members

Kastine my heart aches for you I know the anguish of not kissing and cuddling and all of the things. :( I try to focus on what we did get otherwise you just go crazy with grief. 

Archived