Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My anxiety is marking my death

brandig

• Members

Hi everyone! As I know anxiety is a disease that everyone suffers from. But I am too much into it. I always get nervous about all the simple problems at my work. It is affecting my work as well. If my boss calls me for any small problem I get tensed and my mouth turns dry which is reducing my confidence. I want to get rid of this as soon as possible. I tried practicing YOGA, but it didn't help me!  When I told this to one of my friends she suggested me to try treatment from a medical cannabis clinic in Ontario, which can help me in reducing my anxiety. I am afraid of this treatment as I am not sure how this treatment is. Has anyone undergone this treatment before?  Is there any side effect for this treatment? Please share your views regarding this treatment!

• Members
Nicole-my grief journey

Hi Brandig,

i understand suffering from anxiety and other symptoms as I do too. I am not a doctor of professional, but as someone who has had it ongoing since my teenage years, I can share what has helped me tremendously. First: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I am a firm believer in it and have benefited from it tremendously. That woukd be my personal first recommendation. I also, under the care of doctor and therapist: supplement with magnesium, vitamin D, 5HTP and CBD oil. Again, all monitored by a professional because you have to make sure the amounts you take are specific to your body as opposed to someone with different weight, blood work etc. The CBD oil works on your endocannabionoids , which that clinic you mentioned above or another, should speak to you about the details and amounts of what they feel is a good fit for you. You can also raise your seratonin levels with diet, exercise and supplements and that will really help. But I feel like I should stress that a big part of results, is a regimen where it takes time to build in your system and the behavioral therapy coinciding to treat the underlying anxiety and where it’s stemming from regarding personal history and life. It may sound like a lot, but take one step at a time and you’ll start to feel empowered and on your way to feeling better once you make your appointments and have the informed process going. I also benefit from acupuncture. Best of luck to you, there is help available and I’m happy for you that you are on a path to awareness and relief. 

• Members

Hey, bran,

I empathize with the anxiety you’re feeling all the time. I’m dying of brain cancer, which is worrying, and anxiety inducing in itself. I use the CBD to help me get to sleep at night, because, I don’t sleep otherwise. To answer your question, just put 1 ml(about 1 drop) under your tongue (sub-lingually), and wait until you start to feel the effects, before swallowing the oil.

Archived