Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My Ethan died yesterday. He was 20 months old. It was so sudden.

SweetEthan

• Members
SweetEthan

I don’t know what to say. One minute he was running and having fun, the next minute he was choking on a carrot and turning blue. The ambulance got there in 3 minutes. They tried for 2 hours to save him and they just couldn’t bring him back. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to live. How to feel. How this is real. 

• Members

I empathize with your loss. I lost my 4yr old daughter 3weeks ago. Feels like yesterday. It was sudden and unexpected as well. Saturday afternoon she got sick, Monday morning she was pronounced dead. The way the paramedics telling she passed away will haunt me for life. If you are willing to talk feel free to email me Beatrizn8924@gmail.com. 

• Members
Tommy's mum

sweet ethan oh my gosh how awful to lose your boy so unexpectedly. The pain of a parent experiencing child loss is overwhelming, it is confusing and frightening and unreal. We all meet on the thread Loss of an adult child by Mom of Justin. This keeps us all together in one place and no reply goes unanswered. It is at the top of the page and has the most views and posts. Just post on that thread and we can help support you through this devastating time. We are all bereaved parents, trying to find our way back to a life again after the light has gone out of our world. Please join us and share more about your precious son.

bea how lovely to see you reaching out to another parent in distress when your own grief is so new. If you have not already joined us please do so on the thread I posted about to sweetethan. We all lost children of all different ages in a variety of ways, everyone can join us it is not just for adult child loss ok? Your loss was also so unexpected maybe it was an overwhelming infection? I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl, please join us and share if you feel able to or just browse posts. It is important to be able to talk about our children and so helpful to speak to others who have also been in this horrific situation.

7382ac4d543d8e0635a70d24660dbc75.jpg.97b2d0a997b18c4830c6fb3df80ef49a.jpg

7b0976a6d4ed44acd24da8b32b6284b8--top-quotes-best-life-quotes.jpg.0fd5e2550e33b4713636b59ca377af32.jpg

Archived