Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I lost my beautiful girl Sasha Rose- how do I go on?

Liss

• Members

I lost my 30 year old girl on 18/2/17. The days just go one at a time. I don’t have any thoughts of a future. Her twin brother was in car accident in 2015 and has Tbi and in wheelchair. I can’t comprehend what the last 3 years has thrown at me. I find it hard to feel and love my grandkids. I feel like all my emotions are gone. If it wasn’t for my son in wheelchair- I wouldn’t want to be here. I can’t explain how I feel to my eldest son. I just go on one day at a time. I was so so close to her. We understood each other so well. It’s like my heart is being punched all of time. I have no pleasure in anything. It’s no wonder I do t have friends or family support anymore. No one knows wat to do or say. Some days I am worse than others but I just pretend to be ok. When I think of the years to come without her- I just cry. I’m trying to be there for my younger son and grandkids but oh god it is so so hard.

• Members

Dear Liss,

I'm so sorry for your pain and sorrow. Sending you love and hugs.

I know its an extremely difficult and sad time. It is so hard.

I hope you will consider talking to a grief counsellor or joining a support group in the community or through church. I find it helps to have a trusted person to talk to and hopefully access some more resources in the community that will help you and your son.

Please know we are with you. Thinking of you.

Archived