Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

i lost my baby suddenly and had not said good bye

babyboy

• Members

i have wrote earlier how painful it is coupled with guilt that i have not done enough  as i had   this crazy high court thing going on becos of my brother and his wife from china and i had no lawyer and  i could not mange  time and didnt being my baby to vet as often as i should .i need help  as i need to talk  to him  dewsperately and tell him  why two days i have not visited my baby .i need a psychic or animalcommunicator the real one  and ia m willing  to pay as its for  my  baby  and no  fake ones that just waste time and made you more depress  i feel excatly the same as pudgy  mother and i need a shaman too to  help me and my baby 

• Members

I manage to find someone who was really honest and genuine unlike others animal communicators i found in spore and hk and told me that  animals  dont speak but convey in feelings and images at times and he answered my questions very accurately like he knew things about my babyso well and me that i feel so much better before i was awreck.

.its us150 but was way below the us18o and us200 and more  that other well known animal  communicators and physics were charging saying they are teachers and appear at books and Tv so it was money well spend and I am much better now .He is of Red indian heritage and i mange to find by asking customers i know in South American vicinity .So thanks for private messages on numnbers given much appreciated truly by me and my boy.

Archived