Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Suspicious partner..!!

KLM

• Members

Hi! I am writing this for people who are troubled with a suspicious partner. I am a 35-year-old wife. I got married 2 years before. Actually, after a relationship of 4 years, we got married. Before marriage, no problem was there. Both of us enjoyed our 4 years of love. Everyone got jealous in our relationship. It was like a divine relationship. 1 year of marriage was like heaven, but everything changed in the split of a second. Possessiveness gradually got changed to doubts. I was forced to quit my job, my friend circles, everything. I had even thought about divorce. My freedom was lost. Our home, which was a heaven turned to hell for me. The love between us disappeared. Instead, we had fights....but I was not ready to spoil my life this way. I understood that it is not his problem. The unfounded suspicion is an obsessive thought which can be solved by proper treatment. So I took him to the OCD treatment centre in Toronto. Actually, I took him there by telling many lies. Lies with good intention doesn't matter. I think so. After few months of counselings and treatments, Now I am having a life that I wanted. So my advice for everyone who is facing a similar problem is to give proper treatment to your loved ones.

• Members

Dear KLM,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

I'm glad counselling and treatments made the difference in your situation.

Archived