Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My First Baby

PrincessAsMom

• Members
PrincessAsMom

I just lost my first baby girl. I was 31 weeks pregnant and two days away from my baby shower. I don't know what to do or how to feel. I miss her being with me, thinking about her future, planning for her arrival. I just want to hold her and love her and send her off to school, kiss her and hold her when she gets hurt or is sad. I want to see her walk and crawl… and I can't. I feel like my body aborted her, like there was something my body was incapable of doing. I worry about my husband all the time, he was sooo excited. And now he's so broken and upset. I don't want this to change us, we just want our baby

• Sad 1

• Members

Dear PrincessAsMom,

I'm so sorry for your pain and sorrow.  Take care your time to mourn and grieve. It is so hard.

Thinking of you and your family during this sad and difficult time.

Sending all my thoughts and prayers.

• Members

Hello, Dear mom sad, i can feel your pain. 

Just take care of your pain and use Best Rocking Chair for relaxation. 

Stay happy and stay healthy. Sending all my prayers to you.

On 5/13/2018 at 6:37 AM, PrincessAsMom said:

I just lost my first baby girl. I was 31 weeks pregnant and two days away from my baby shower. I don't know what to do or how to feel. I miss her being with me, thinking about her future, planning for her arrival. I just want to hold her and love her and send her off to school, kiss her and hold her when she gets hurt or is sad. I want to see her walk and crawl… and I can't. I feel like my body aborted her, like there was something my body was incapable of doing. I worry about my husband all the time, he was sooo excited. And now he's so broken and upset. I don't want this to change us, we just want our baby

• Members
Lydia Garcia

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that you are not alone! I lost my son after complications during labor and delivery. One of the hardest things seems to be the wonders. Wondering what he would have looked like now, wondering what his personality would be, wondering what kind of amazing kid he would have been. But we don’t get to witness this, and we never will, that thought alone is what keeps me up at night. You aren’t alone momma. Just don’t forget that you have a beautiful guardian angel watching over you everyday, who is also hurting watching you hurt so much. ❤️

• Hugs 1