Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Nunu’s Mommy

• Members
Nunu’s Mommy

It’s been three weeks since Nunu was laid to rest. I must say that it has gotten a little easier to deal with the last couple of days. I was at peace when he came to visit me in a dream. He was lying on top of a pillow in my bathroom lying there in comfort letting me know he’s ok. I needed to know he was doing fine without me. He’s okay. I think this will be my last time visiting this page. I know that this website helped my understand that everyone grieves for their fur babies. Thanks for the comforting words and sharing your stories with me. 

Thankful

Nunu’s MOM

Love You always 

All Dogs Go To Heaven

4161C615-7F0C-476E-82FF-F8A1D2836BB8.png

• Members
tiffanyToms

Sorry for your Nunu. I can understand your emotion. I have also gone through this similar situation. I had a puppy and his name was Toby. He was a lovely puppy and my first ever pet. I got him from my uncle. My uncle has a pet dog called Daisy and she gave birth to three cute puppies a few months ago. Among the three, only one puppy survived and others were dead. My uncle was not interested in Toby and he gave him to me. His health condition was so bad and I took great care of him. His health improved day by day and he became very active. He was very obedient and sincere. He used to love me very much. It was fun watching him playing in the grass. I live in Markham and there are lots of raccoons in our locality. Last week, my Toby got attacked by a raccoon while playing in the yard. My mom saw the raccoon attacking my sweet little Toby and she chased the raccoon away. The raccoon was a frequent visitor to our yard and my dad informed wildlife removal services and captured the raccoon next day. Toby had severe wounds and injuries and we took him to a hospital in Markham but we couldn't save him. I feel really sad when I think about him. I just can't erase the memories of my little buddy. His death was unexpected. I miss him very much. I hope my little Toby goes to heaven as well.

• Moderators

@tiffanyToms  I am so sorry.  Wildlife is a problem here too.  Only they don't ever seem to remove them.  Cougars, raccoons, fox, coyotes, bears (only they aren't problematic here), skunks, you name it.

I am so sorry for your loss.  You don't say how long ago this happened, but I wish peace for you as you remember your Toby.

Archived