Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

my sons

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It’s been years since first Rocky was killed in a motorcycle accident ~ then Ronnie died of suicide ~

RAiNiE.  A broken hearted and tormented so

A7461EE4-7072-4E38-8486-2655ACC7C40F.jpeg

D64D8FFE-4355-4BCC-8058-BECF501ED8C0.jpeg

• Members

rainie glad you came back to get some care and support we all post on loss of an adult child by mom of justin in case you forgot the link. I know you have been given so much trauma and pain to deal with in your life and I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all ok but sadly I can't. The loss of Rocky and Ronnie will always be in your heart because you loved them deeply and love never dies. As for your grandkids can you not spend some time with them and explain that although you are not blood related you have been given each other. Tell them you love them and it hurts that they have been unkind with their words but that you want them to know you value them.  How old are they now?Exes can definitely stir the family pot up. My ex's second wife interferes with stuff and annoys my adult kids from time to time she just enjoys weilding control because she can limit access to their dad. It is sad but they have to find their own way to deal with her, she can also be very nice to them at times so its confusing. She was his choice not theirs but that is the way it is. Blending two families is also really complex. As for your sister when did your mum pass? If there is nothing you can do legally to fight the will/inheritance then you have to let it go. Is that fair? Absolutely not. Is that really selfish and spiteful behaviour from her? Definitely. You can choose to ignore her and never have anything to do with her if you feel that is the best option. She is unlikely to see reason because inheritances can often cause greed and selfishness amongst family members, Just because you are related does not mean you cannot be punished or have money stolen even though we have an expectation that siblings will play fair and share. It is just an incredibly sad situation. Share with us and let some of your anguish free it will ultimately help your mental health. Let us help you Rainie

• Members
My girl is in heaven

Rainie. So glad your back. So sorry for all the tragedy that seems to follow you. When i was here in april you were one of so many who reached out kindly and saved me from sinking. I cant even begin to image the pain and sorrow you must bare at losing two children. Lesley is right come back to loss of an adult child. Lets take one thing at a time and work thru it. Let us help you rainie. Ive wondered so many times how ypu have been. Luanne. Kiras mom

Archived