Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Not for attention. I want someone to challenge my thoughts of suicide

Human Qrystal

• Members
Human Qrystal

I'm considering/committing suicide when I'm 15. A lot of people tell me I shouldn't because I'm beautiful, smart, talented, and kind but I know most do that is complete bull. Can anyone convince me why I should not commit suicide. If you're going to insult me then prepare for it to back Fire. If you're here to convince then ok

• Members

Dear Human Qrystal,

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-TALK [8255]) is a United States-based suicide prevention network of 161 crisis centers that provides a 24/7, toll-free hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. After dialling 1-800-273-TALK (8255), the caller is routed to their nearest crisis center to receive immediate counseling and local mental health referrals. The Lifeline supports people who call for themselves or someone they care about.

Thinking of you. I'm sorry for the pain and sorrow you feel. I know its hard. I hope you will reach out. People care about you and want you to live a full life.

• Members

humanqrystal you feel like suicide is an option because you are in pain and do not know how to handle it appropriately. This is a big problem and you def need help with that. people who kill themselves have very low self esteem dont think they are good enough or cared about enough and want to end their sadness . Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem that can be fixed. All that suicides acheive is passing that pain onto other people for the rest of their lives. Those left behind are left with guilt sadness anger and questions. "What did I miss? Why could I not do enough? Are they dead because I was not good enough for them? Was I not listening enough? Why did I not know or ask more? Why did they not ask for help sooner?" This affects them for life leaving them with anxiety depression and guilt. If there has been a suicide in the family there is a higher chance of another family member doing it too. Your dad died pretty recently so you are suffering with grief yourself, you know how awful that depression feels. Would you want to pass that pain onto the rest of your family and leave them without you for support? As stated above call a suicide hotline they can help you then go to your family dr and explain you are feeling suicidal and they can offer help support and medications without you having to take this action. Good luck you are cared about more than you know

Archived