Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

ADC with my boyfriend who passed

lovingstill

• Members

Hi,

Since my boyfriend died last month, I've had several instances of "communicating" with him. I've tried self guided meditations, ITC protocols, and just been receptive to signs elsewhere. In one dream, we were at a dance and he asked me to dance the Beach Boys song forever. I said no, angrily, and said "you didn't give me forever," to which he responded, "But I did, look."

More recently, Zara Larsson's song, "Never Forget You" popped into my head. I don't know the lyrics to the song but I was able to sing along to just two verses. I think it's him trying to communicate with me.

Does anyone else receive signs?

• Members

Quite a few of us receive signs, visitation dreams, have songs or other thoughts just pop into our minds, as forms of communication. Anything we receive from the "other side" is cherished.

For the first few weeks after my husband passed, a song would come on the radio when I had to drive somewhere.  Crazy in Love by Conway Twitty.  Once or twice, this song would play twice on the same station during my drive. Granted, I was in no shape to drive yet. There was one time I actually had to pull over to the shoulder of the road due to crying and almost hitting a car on a curve. I had to drive, to take care of my husband's end of life wishes, the attorney for his will, etc. Really, all I had wanted to do was hide in bed and hope to never wake up in this life. Still have that thought when I go to bed.

What did help me to have a little, temporary comfort, was purchasing a reading from a medium. A reputable one, who can give evidential validations that prove a connection to your loved one and you can ask questions for him to answer and anything he wants to pass on to you.

I have received signs and I often feel my husband's presence. The feeling is like a wave of tingles or goosebumps running up and down my body. I have also felt him touching my hair.

• Members

I have used GlobalPsychics.com---- The site offers many type of readings. Spirit readings are 55. for a short read and a full read is 75. right now. You can pick 4 ways to receive the reading. Phone, chat, email or skype.  I also had a pre birth plan reading done by them. That reading was amazing how it really had correlated with my life so far and the lessons and purpose of why I am here and what my soul wants to accomplish in this life.

Another website is soulsea.com--- Niki Stewart gave me a great medium reading also.

• Members

Dear lovingstill,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and for the link to Christine.

I, too, am looking for sign.

I was asking for sign and out of nowhere I got spam text on my mobile saying "I love you." I have never ever received a spam text with those exact words or have ever since. I don't know if it was a coincidence but I hope it was a true sign.

• Members
On 1/11/2018 at 4:00 PM, reader said:

Dear lovingstill,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and for the link to Christine.

I, too, am looking for sign.

I was asking for sign and out of nowhere I got spam text on my mobile saying "I love you." I have never ever received a spam text with those exact words or have ever since. I don't know if it was a coincidence but I hope it was a true sign.

It was!

Since I posted this, I discovered I have mediumistic abilities, so I'm working on developing to feel even closer.

• Members

@reader  That text message you received was a sign from your loved one.  For them to send a text message takes a lot of spiritual energy and they must love you so much to send you this message.  I too had a text message sent which could only have been from my husband.  Cherish that thought.

Archived