Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Miss them so much

xEx

• Members

Hi to everyone out there. Today is my first post, today as with many days it is not a good day. I know this pain will eventually grow to be easier....well, I tell myself that and I hope that it does. I lost my Mum in January this year to cancer then my brother passed in March. I miss them both so so much. Some days are ok, some I am so so angry for them being taking, some I feel they are there, I can feel them...smell them....then it all hits home again and the loss is so great. An empty black hole which feels like an endless chasm.

I'm sat here right now unsure what to say, my fingers hovering above the keys, tears rolling down my face. I tell myself to get a grip....but then I don't know where to even start.

My love to all you out there who are struggling also and for those we have lost

• Members

I am so sorry! I can' imagine losing family just months apart. I lost my grandma two months ago, sometime I feel angry too, confused why she was tamen away from me. And this conflicts with my upbringing, being a Catholic. But I can't help but question. I hope you feel better soon. Thank you for your post. 

• Members

Dear xEx,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Your terrible double loss.  Its hard to know what to say because they're aren't any words that help.  We are here though to read each others words and hear your feelings.  We are all struggling to come to terms with the irreversible.  The disappearance of our loved ones.  The emptiness.  I'm so sorry for your loss.

Archived