Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

• Members

About 3 years ago I started to have anger issues due to some drug abuse. During the days I would be crashing I would be of my rocker and mean. I would have huge outbursts of wild anger, I would break things around the house and yell at the top of my lungs about anything. This would scare the hell out of my wife and young son to the point of crying and hiding in the bedroom from me. She did call the police and I went to jail for domestic violence. I moved out and was court ordered to attend a domestic violence class. I completed the class over a course of 6 months, but continued to use. She did not know this and let me back home. Things did calm down at first, but I fell back into being angry again. So it happened again and I went to jail. She put a restraining order on me and shortly after filed for divorce. We were married for 8 years and never thought we would ever be apart again. And watching my 5 yearold son go through this twists my soul. I have always have had a problem with drug abuse. Most of our marriage was clean and happy. But at the end she tried her hardest to help me, but there come a point were you have nothing else to give. So she left. And at this point I want to die. I truly believe this will be the death of me. To much self-hate, guilt, regret, depression. Pointless.

• Members

Hendo, 

I am so very sorry I didn't see this months ago. I hope you have sought professional help with your feelings and your drug abuse. You truly need to talk to someone and get that situation straightened out. Let us know how you are doing.

ModKonnie

Archived