Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

3month loss

CrystalB

• Members

I feel like my world is crashing all around me, and it feels as if I'm the only one standing by my side. I don't want to give up but the feeling of being alone is killing me.

• Members

Dear CrystalB,

I'm sorry to hear how you are feeling. Please know you are not alone. We are all here to listen and support you.

Try to seek out counseling or joining a support group. Or access resources through the community or church. There are good people out there who want to help you and support you during this difficult time.

Thinking of you. Sending you love and hugs.

• Members
Unveiled Miracles

Hi Crystal,

You are not alone. You always have the higher power with you. I acknowledge the pain you are experiencing and for whatever reason it is part of your life journey. If you can, try to take deep inhalations and exhalations. Allow all the pain to literally be breathed out of your body, while you breath in lightness, faith, healing and hope. It is not easy, but you can do it. You will survive this, you are powerful and strong. Sending you so much love!

XoXo, 

Julie

Archived