Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Advise And Some Help Please.

BrokenHome

• Members
I dunno if this is the right place to post but I need somewhere to turn too. A week ago tomorrow at about 5am I found out my friend in America had died in a fire, link here: 

I dunno if anyone can help me with this, I'm struggling been sobbing on and off since I found out on Monday, I'm not eating, getting ratty towards my mum. My life has going empty, she was an amazing friend and just can't picture my life without her. Though we live on opposite sides of the world (me Barry UK and her Norwalk USA), we'd watch tennis together no matter what time difference it was, she was there for me when I needed help or advise, she was kind, warm; awesome and amazing.  I'm struggling to come to terms with her no longer being here. She was one friend I'd love to have met and my life just got a bit dark. I dunno if you could help me and I do apologise for any errors as I was typing in tears..  I just want her to be here why did she have to die? Why couldn't they take a murderer or a pediophile? - why take a kind hearted, warm, awesome and amazing women? It makes it worse as we don't even know what's happened to her parrot? I'm slowly going into some sort of meltdown mode over this.  I just need help but I dunno where to turn and I may have poured my heart out. I just want her back in my life.  It feels like I've lost a relative and not one of my best friends. 

• Members

Dear BrokenHome,

My deepest condolences and sympathies on the passing of your beloved best friend. I'm so sorry for your pain and sorrow. I know it hurts badly and the emotions are so raw after such a devastating and tragic loss. Life is so unfair and so hard to understand sometimes. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time. The shock of losing such a special person takes our minds and bodies a long time to process. Please know that you are not alone. We are all here to support you. Please feel free to post here and express yourself. And when you are ready maybe consider talking to a grief counselor or joining a support group.  Thinking of you. Sending you love and hugs.

Archived