Check Our New Products In The Marketplace

Take Grieving.com on the Go!

Buy on Apple and Google Play
New Members - Check Your Spam/Junk Folder for Confirmation Email ×
Sign in to follow this  
IdaAdam

My little sister committed suicide on Thanksgiving

IdaAdam

My little sister was out on the town the night before Thanksgiving, allegedly in high spirits. Came home and promptly hung herself. I am so beyond in shock. This happened less than 2 weeks ago, and my family is so broken. I feel on the verge of a panic attack at all times. She was my best friend. I am 27, she was 25, so we were extremely close throughout our entire lives. She certainly had demons she struggled with, but this was so impulsive. No note, no anything. I don't know how to go on. I have a hard time even writing about it now because it still absolutely does not feel real.

I attached a beautiful picture of her. She was a wild child, a free spirit. A loving, caring, hilarious human being. I cannot see my life without her. This can't be happening. 

384243_3706586794205_1351297839_n.jpg

ModKonnie

IdaAdam,

I am so utterly sorry about your loss. I know that currently no words can help, but please know we will be here with you. The best way to heal is to cry, to talk to others and to share your pain and loss with as many people as you can.

Try to take care of yourself. 

ModKonnie

Missedyesterday

I'm so very sorry for your loss. My best friend of 20 years took her own life on Christmas Eve. I feel very much like you do, it doesn't seem real nor do I feel like I can do life without her. 

Please take care of yourself.