Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Young Widowhood

sunshinebamagirl

• Members

Hello to all, well its been 3 years since my husband Roger has passed away..does'nt seem possible..I miss him just as much as I did when it first happened..he died of a massive heart attack right on his 46th birthday..oh Lord when does the pain go away..:( I want him to know the girls miss him so much and his sweet lil 4 year old son is starting to ask about his daddy like when is daddy commin hoome even though he was only 16 monthes old when his daddy passed away I still show him pics..and he loves seein his dad he always ask is daddy gonna call me..its wierd he remembers talkin to his daddy when he was so small..and in his bedroom I hear him every morning talkin to his daddy sayin I wov u too daddy thatts how he pronounced love...and he will laugh and say daddy quit tickling me feet and he will gigle and I walk in thier and he points and say daddy thiers daddy I look and see nothing..is it possible he sees his daddy????? everytime he does this it brings me shivers he has done this every morning since his daddy(my Husband) passed away..I feel he is here and that the only happiness I feel knowin he is with us watchin over his lil boy and our girls..Roger if you can see this I LOVE YOU HUN>>and you will always be in my heart..soon our lil boy will have another heart surgery and I know you will be watchin over him keepin our lil guy safe..and to all thatt has lost a loved one my heart is with you all...

Love and Hugs,

Cindysue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Hi Cindy, it's been a bit since I've been here. It sounds like you've been through the ringer! Do take it easy girl! Jenni's day in May really set me back badly. Doc gave me some funky little pill, but I'm not much for those. hehehe. I'm beyond happy you are still hanging in there kiddo, and that Byron is doing okay. I'm limited on computer time now, as my eyes cause headaches from looking at the monitor. But, do email and give me the latest, hon. Hugz and luvz, Me

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Susanwcav, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. It's beyond painful to lose that one person we love so dearly. Hold in your heart the fact that he still loves you and is beside you, although in a very different way.

I've been here a while, although not recently. There's a lot of hope and help in these fantastic people. I started hanging out here when my wife's illness became life threatening, and I've also lost my daughter, Jenni.

Take good care of yourself, and be patient with this process. It's not an easy journey by any stretch. My prayers are with you.

• Members
luvualways37

Its been a tough few days for me. I miss my husband so much and have so much anger in my heart since his passing. I want to be happy, but I miss him so much. I feel cheated. Why take a 37 year old man who was so loving and caring? Why did the hospital make so many mistakes? They took his life and now my son and I suffer each day. He was coming home in 2 weeks. The nurses claim they take their orders from the doctor and are sorry for my loss. Well how dare you say that to me when you get to go home to your husband and my son and I visit him at his resting place. I'm sorry for the venting, but I needed to get this out. Thank you.....

• Members

alwaysmyjennifer- This place is wonderful I too have lost my daughter back in 93 and now my husband.

My husband has only been gone for 3 mo. but it feels so much longer then that. I miss him so much. It does bring me peace knowing they are together. She loved her daddy so much at his services our other daughter got up and said that she had her daddy for 15years and her sister only had him for 9 so it was her turn to play with him like she did. it was so touching but so sad to see her go thru that.

Luvualways37 - I hope the days go better for you, I think the hospitols screw up way to much to be getting away with it, they screwed up with my husband too and it costed him his life. I do understand how you feel and these boards are great for venting cuz we all need to and we all understand. the other board I go to is the Miss him, it is really wonderful. But I also come here cuz Iam 35 and cant figure out the next step, and here the people too are great.

hope you all are doing ok, take care

amber

• Members

I really feel bad for all of you...I know how you all feel I lost my husband 3 years ago...and we have 3 kids are youngest he is only 4..no one knows why the good have to die young..my husband was a great husband and father...everyday I think why did'nt the doctor see he had a bad heart he just seen the docotr a week before he died..my husband just turned 45 he died right on his birthday of a massive heart attack..my life will never be the same..that day was suppose to be a celebration instead it was the most terrble day of my life..I am finally gettin beter to deal with it and knowin he would want me to go on and live again..I feel so bad for all of you that has lost your love..its the most terrible thing anyone can ever go through..I will keep you all in my prayers..and to Cindysue and Mark I sure do miss you guys..love u..

Love and Hugs,

Cindysue

• Guests

I have tried to think of ways to help sort this whole surreal event out in my mind, and it was suggested to me by my pastor to reach out for strength. I am asking for your prayers, if you are a person of faith, or your positive energy, if you have alternate beliefs.

On Sunday morning, March 25, 2007 at 7:23 am, I found the love of my life unresponsive, blue, and cold in our bed. He had passed during the night sometime, while we were sleeping. I found myself in some strange fog, calling 911 and performing CPR until paramedics and a physician arrived. The doctor, who had left his shift at the hospital and was on his way home when he heard the call, came to me while the paramedics were working and told me that "this was not going to be a successful resuscitation." Those words didn't register in my mind. I begged him to try everything he could, so they took him to the hospital and tried for over an hour to save him. There was no hope...and the doctor came out to explain to me and my three children that he was gone.

I cannot in a million years imagine how I am going to spend the rest of my life without him. He has been there for me for so long that I don't remember life before he was there. This has been an unimaginably hard five months, and every minute I think it might get the slightest bit easier, something happens and I see him...I hear a song, or smell something familiar...it's just so hard to even breathe sometimes. I have cried until I think I can't make any more tears. There are just no words that can explain why a 39 year old man's heart would stop in the night. I am so angry...and lost...and forever broken.

I keep trying to be as strong as possible for the boys, but it is so hard. They're handling this better than I expected, but that's the beauty of the resiliency of children. Our oldest is much more acutely aware of the depth of this loss, as he and his dad have truly been best friends.

We have a wonderful network of extended family, friends, and church members who have come out en masse to comfort and assist in every way possible...but nothing is filling this gaping hole in my soul. At this point, I cannot ever imagine it being filled again. I find myself alone with my thoughts this evening. Please help me understand why this has happened...and how I can get through the rest of my life without him.

• Members
laurielblack

(Somehow, I posted without being logged in...so here it is again without the "Guest" label...sorry!)

I have tried to think of ways to help sort this whole surreal event out in my mind, and it was suggested to me by my pastor to reach out for strength. I am asking for your prayers, if you are a person of faith, or your positive energy, if you have alternate beliefs.

On Sunday morning, March 25, 2007 at 7:23 am, I found the love of my life unresponsive, blue, and cold in our bed. He had passed during the night sometime, while we were sleeping. I found myself in some strange fog, calling 911 and performing CPR until paramedics and a physician arrived. The doctor, who had left his shift at the hospital and was on his way home when he heard the call, came to me while the paramedics were working and told me that "this was not going to be a successful resuscitation." Those words didn't register in my mind. I begged him to try everything he could, so they took him to the hospital and tried for over an hour to save him. There was no hope...and the doctor came out to explain to me and my three children that he was gone.

I cannot in a million years imagine how I am going to spend the rest of my life without him. He has been there for me for so long that I don't remember life before he was there. This has been an unimaginably hard five months, and every minute I think it might get the slightest bit easier, something happens and I see him...I hear a song, or smell something familiar...it's just so hard to even breathe sometimes. I have cried until I think I can't make any more tears. There are just no words that can explain why a 39 year old man's heart would stop in the night. I am so angry...and lost...and forever broken.

I keep trying to be as strong as possible for the boys, but it is so hard. They're handling this better than I expected, but that's the beauty of the resiliency of children. Our oldest is much more acutely aware of the depth of this loss, as he and his dad have truly been best friends.

We have a wonderful network of extended family, friends, and church members who have come out en masse to comfort and assist in every way possible...but nothing is filling this gaping hole in my soul. At this point, I cannot ever imagine it being filled again. I find myself alone with my thoughts this evening. Please help me understand why this has happened...and how I can get through the rest of my life without him.

• Members

Lauriel--

You and I are in the same situation. Blaine started having heart attacks at the age of 41. Three heart attacks and one open heart surgery later..he succumbed to depression that was related to heart meds... A heart attack is what took him away...but before he had the heart attack at age 49...the rest of this horrific story leading to it is what has made this so hard..

Blaine was diagnosed with full blown Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder in June. This diagnosis was a long time coming...as I started to watch his mind slip in early March. I had to involuntary commit him to a psych unit in a Louisiana Hospital in June. It was THE hardest decision I had to make. I was more worried about his heart exploding...than his mind...his BP & heart rate was over the top! We got closer...and the closer we got, the more I watched his mind slip away....little by little. I walked with Blaine in those shadows of his mental illness everyday...with the Lord as my guide. I promised I wouldn't abandon him in this hour of need. He cried with me, laughed with me...talked daily with me about dying from that hospital room...he was there for a solid two weeks...and I was there fighting with doctors, lawyers, nurses, pastors, contacting his friends, keeping his family and his daughter in the loop, holding it all together for myself...and the Lord was right there through this for me. I never wavered or flinched.

We had sacred talks about Salvation, death and dying, joy and sorrow, about his excommunicating his mom and their emotionally abusive relationship, his mental health, losing his mind, getting it back again and about when he had moments of lucidity. He was leaving the planet, little by little, one more day by one more day. The psych meds were a blessing....and they were working...he started to make a comeback...and eventually asked me to take him with me to Austin...so he could heal. His mind had a long way to go, but I had hope for the first time that he would snap out of it. He had OCPD for three decades and finally he was healing….

~~~ night after night….as we laid in the same bed....without fail, right before we went to sleep..he took my hand...and "came back to" the Blaine that was mentally well. I kept thinking like James Garner did in the Notebook that "LOVE NEVER FAILS". It never did...he laid there with me in FULL LUCIDITY every evening even if only for 10 minutes or even 30 minutes...thanking me and feeling blessed for each other having each other...we had intimate talks about what I should do if something were to happen to him. He held my hand as we went to sleep, night after night, he looked with full lucidity into my eyes...and connected..even if only briefly (even though the days were filled with fearful dementia, out bursts, emotional breakups, a longing to be free from psychological pain).  That was the Blaine Gregory that I knew night after night. I knew the next morning, I would wake up to the man who was slipping away...I held dear to those moments he had right before bedtime. He was all there, 100% present, alive, real and well. I knew that when I woke up the next morning he would be "gone" mentally. This is how it was day after day..... This broke my heart to watch this go on like this.

Night after night...I believed in Blaine because the Lord believed in Blaine. I believed with all my heart that Love never fails and can conquer even the worst mental illness.

by that time he was unable to work...and I was too broke to have him come with me...his meds without insurance would run almost a grand a month...I couldn't afford that at all. I deparately wanted to continue to help Blaine to help him heal his mind...fighting through this with each other on all fronts.

His mother stepped in and said that she would support his meds (Blaine had excommunicated her from his life many times...and now was no different. I had no choice but to contact her – I would have never doneso if it weren’t a last ditch effort)...and he could come stay with her. She just didn’t want to send $$ for the meds….HE HAD TO BE with her, she said….!!!!

Blaine was like a horror stricken child when she came to Shreveport to pick him up. He repeated over and over..."Meg, don't do this to me...she will kill me......I promise". After a while the anti-anxiety meds he just took as she arrived kicked in and he got calmer...I sadly packed his stuff into his van, all of the belongings that were important to him...and placed his kayak on the kayak shoes on top of his van...since his mom lived in a cabin near a lake.

Blaine...was lucid those few hours before he left...but still seriously was depressed and hopeless...and we prayed together about his stay in northern Arkansas. He held my hand...we prayed our hearts out...sobbed on each other; For we knew in some ways -- way deep down that we would never see each other again. As he went onto our porch...the cars were running...his parents were waiting...he took me by the shoulders...and for the last time ever...he kissed me so sweetly and gently and so thoroughly ...looked me square in the eyes...and he was ALL PRESENT, his soul was all there and he said, "I have loved you like no other"...and I fell into him sobbing my eyes out.....

I watched his step dad drive him off (who is a cold man, unfeeling and unkind) ....in his van with the kayak on top. I ran to the end of the driveway and watched him as he waved good bye out the back of the window....and I could see him crying. The terror in his face is something I will never forget. I stood in the driveway feeling very alone...and was taken to my knees...sobbing in the gravel.... I just wanted him to come with me one last time.. and that was the last time I saw him face to face.

We still talked at least every other day...it appeared to me that his mom prohibited him from having too much contact with me at all. He would sneak calls to me and tell me how much psychological pain he was in. His mom told me she made the decision to take him off the meds...he was totally suicidal --- had a plan and everything. I wanted to enlist the sheriff's...but I knew she would send them away. I tried to tell her about his plan...she said, "that's his choice, his life...he can do what ever he wants". Once she got her "baby" manipulated back home to her.....she played doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist and psychologist. She decided to take him off the anti-psychotics, the anti-anxieties...ALL OF IT....

On Tuesday August 2 at 9pm...Blaine outlined the complete plan down to the last detail...like he done so many times before those weeks he was there. He practiced drowning himself in the pool one day. He told me what he wanted me to do with his things, his prize positions, our cabin in Louisiana, to tell his daughter's new step-daddy to take care of his little girl, all of it...and he told me that he loved me....and by the end of the conversation I thought I had given it my best shot...and I decided to take him with me to Austin....to get him out of that wretched place and get him to a hospital. He was agreeable to that...was happy to be back home with me...and I would just figure out the meds and trust God that would happen. The next day he disappeared...and Blaine tied a rope around his neck...and attached it to a 40 pound rock. He threw himself overboard from his kayak...when he tried to break free, he had a heart attack and drown.

Because of the fact that I am a counselor...I made a lot more headway than I would have if I weren't in the field. Being an insider is what helped save him...and being forced by his mom to let him go out of my care was a wretched thing to have happen. What I was doing was working. I fought against her so hard and because we weren't legally married...she was his legal guardian....so there was nothing that I could do.

His mom didn't even call me and let me know he was missing. I understand her grief as she is a mother burying her child....but my grandmother is still alive and she is dealing with my dad's death (who passed away three days after Blaine on August 6th - DOUBLE WHAMMY)...and not being evil to those who loved her son most.

However, I am at peace about having had the opportunity to love Blaine fiercely right up until the end -- and he loved me back just as much with exacting fierce devotion..I am also at peace that I was the closest to Blaine more than anyone else for the last year and some months of his beautiful life and our life together...and I am also at peace just knowing Blaine's requests even if they never come to fruition. I am at peace that I had the best of Blaine --- and those who love him, they now love me (as these past few weeks have been the evidence of that truth).

This knot travells constantly from my throat to the pit of my stomach. My dad's passing away three days later has magnified grief by a billion, it seem.

I would just give anything to hold Blaine's hand again. I can move on...but it's gonna be tough...

Thanks for listening....

• Members

Dear Friends, My heart breaks for you. I lost my husband 24 months ago when he shot himself in the head. It is such a long and painful journey you must take to get through all the pain. There are no words that can express how intolerable this pain is, I know. I believe that by posting here you are showing incredible strength and you will get through. It takes a lot of time and each person has their own time table when it comes to grief. There is no right way or wrong way to go about it. In the early months of grief I could only think of one hour at a time. Be kind to yourself. Rant and rave when you need to. Do not feel guilty about any of it, it is work that must be done to survive the pain. I wish you courage and strength. Peace

• Members

I am 46 and my 51 year old husband died suddenly 2 weeks ago. He was on medication for high blood pressure and had been seeing a cardiologist, passing stress tests every 6 months. We went out on Sat. Sept, 29th and had a wonderful day, ate dinner, came home watched a movie and he died in our bed.(I woke up while he was having what I thought was a seizure - I called 911 and they tried to talk me through CPR. The paramedics never got his heart restarted and he was declared dead within an hour and a half.) I feel like this is a nightmare. I have had a lot of support and have had 1 session with a grief counselor but I feel like I am losing my mind. I alternate between screaming and crying into a pillow to being so sad I can't move to laughing about some of the really funny things my husband did. He was the love of my life and my best friend. I don't know how I will live without him...

• Members

Wow, so many have lost thier loved ones to a bad heart...my husband also died of a massive heart attack 3 years ago..he was only 45 he died right on his birthday ..the day that was posed to be a celebration turned into a nightmare we were celebating in our boat where he suffered it he died instantly in the boat...I tryed CPR everything and when I screammed for help people came to try to help but sadly he was gone we have 3 kids together and were married a wonderful 28 years...our youngest he is only 4 now.he was 1 when his daddy died...my son has a heart conditon too we were told..:( so I worry everyday of losing him my heart could not take another heartbreak.... our son is going to have to have another heart surgery soon...so please if any of ya could say a special prayer for him I would apprecate it very much...I can't tell you things will get better losing your loved ones but you learn to go on and know that he is in a better place and he will always be in our hearts..sending all of you many hugs that has lost your loved ones...my heart go's out to you all...

Love and Hugs,

Cindysue

• Members

I am only 22 years old.. my boyfriend died 5 months ago at the age of 23. Him and his friend both passed away in a car accident. We hadn't been dating that long but knew right away we wanted to be together for ever. We had planned that after he graduated we would marry. Its so confusing and i hate it. Tomorrow would have been our anniversary. I miss him like crazy. This is the second death i've had to deal with when I was only 15 my dad died of a heart attack. Jeremy was everything to me, I just can't imagine how to move on in life after all this.

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

Hey Cindy, I feel like the long lost, but after having a heart attack, I had to take it fairly easy.  But, I knew you were praying for me, kiddo.  Thanks for that.  I took a very silent and only for me trip too.  I went to where Jenni came up missing.  I needed it.  I must say, I shall never again be the same.  This has changed me for the rest of my days on this earth.  Her adoptive parents and I were given her remaining four teeth (the only remains on this earths of Jenni), and we cremated them and placed them in tiny urns.  I feel much closer to her and much better for doing this.  The turmoil of losing her was enough, but to feel her so very close to my heart is beyond words. How's little Byron?  I miss hearing all the news about his precious life.  Good or bad, hon, bring me up to date please, either here or at my email. Soon, my band will have a website, and you can hit it whenever. I'll tell you all the more private details of these things going on with the band in email. My wife isn't well, nearly to a place of needing nursing home care. All doctors believe she will not live two more years. I blew up at one and asked when this ^&*()_& nightmare will end. Have you ever seen a doctor cry? I have. I want to be a millionare just so I can hand the research doctors all the money and beg them to wipe out this disease. My dearest friend, you know the torment I've been through. Still, I love you for being such a dear friend to my family. And our love is yours, Mark

• Members
feelingconfused

This is the first time that I have looked online to find someone who might understand what it feels like to lose a boyfriend. I lost my boyfriend about a year and a half age after he got involved in drugs. It sometimes feels like it was yesterday. They found him on a mountain road. They have not been able to close his case because they have no leads, but he was left up there to die by someone. I have taken to calling him my fiance because that is the only way that I can get anyone to acknowledge my loss. The word boyfriend sounds so trivial, but feels so important because I thought that I would spend the rest of my life with him. I have known him since I was eight and he was a life long friend. I thought that we were meant to be, a true fairy tale story. I do not feel like I identify with anyone because no help books or other information addresses the way I feel. There may be a few tidbits of things that ring true out of a whole book, but there is no guidlines for what happened to me. The only comforting thing that I have heard was from a person that i hardly know and only talked to the one time. She had also lost a soul mate at a young age. She told me that i have a right to feel however i feel. She told me not to let anyone tell me how to feel. She said that no one seemed to understand what she was going through and that i will probably feel the same way. She was right. Other than that brief moment I have not found anyone who can even begin to understand. I have had to learn to try and deal with his death on my own because even my friends and family dont know what to say. I have learned not to be mad at them because although they might want to help, there is just no way that they can because they do not know what it is like. I am very sorry for your loss. Everyone deals with grief different. I feel completely alone in my grief but I take comfort knowing that the one person that made sense to me also felt alone. Knowing I was not alone in my emptiness was sometimes the only positive thought that I had in a day. I feel like I could write for years. I hope to somehow let you know that someone else understands what it is like to be alone.

• Members

Hi Feelingconfused,

I do for the most part understand your loss. My husband who I was with since I was 18 and am now 36 died due to drug abuse. He became a meth addict and I had no idea. I dont have the same situation as you with regards to him being left somewhere. My husband was put in the hospital several times with heart failure. But where I do feel the same conection is this week it will be 6 mo since he passed. My friends and family try to be supportive but then again say he did it to himself (which does not make it any easier for me). I always feel lost confused and no one gets it. One of my friends the other day was mad at me cuz I didnt answer my cell phone for a week. I told her I was angry and needed some time to try and figure out my life. On this messaga board well at least the I miss him, one they are wonderful women from all sorts of backgrounds that have helped me tremendlsly. I also lost a child years ago and they have been so supportive.

I think when you (we) are young and go thru this it doesnt sit the same way. Being young we think things wont happen to us and then bam they do.

My only advice for you from one lonely sad female to another is. Give yourself time and dont ever let anyone tell you how to feel. I have lost friends due to this cuz I have flat out yelled at them and said "have you been in my shoes, or is your husband/boyfriend still here, no I dont think so"

I hope this helps I have to run. I will write more later. Please just take care of yourself and be patient with yourself. One breathe at a time.

my prayers are with you,

Amber

• Members
feelingconfused

Amber

Thanks for your thoughts. My boyfriend had a fair amount of meth in his system when they found him. I think he was doing drugs, but i also think that he was drugged up before they left him in the woods and thats why he he died of hyperthermia. He grew up with a really bad home life, his mom doing drugs, his dad in prison. He was just such a great person with this heart that you could just feel through the way he joked and laughed, hiding all the pain he had suffered in his life. He got involved in gangs early, living on the street, selling drugs by age eight. His childhood was straight out of a bad movie. I knew that he used to be involved in stuff when he was younger but it was so long ago. When he moved here he had a lot of trouble living a normal life. Its hard to go from a street life to a 9-5. I thought his past was so long ago that he would just get through it. I think he was never shown how to live regular. Im not sure if it was the pressures or the money or the drugs that sucked him back in. I never would have dreamed that he would be doing drugs and stealing money from me. Despite it all I knew that he was still a good person. I saw him a month before he died the last time and he looked awful. I knew that he had hit rock bottom but i didnt know how to help him, we had broken up and I was still in shock. So i tried to send him home to his mom. She cleaned up when he was a teen and they had an okay relationship. He cried and apologized over and over because he knew that I found out that he had been stealing and lying. All I could do was hug him. He asked me to forgive him. I think that is all he wanted from me. I think he was in a lot of trouble with some bad people and he knew he was in danger. When his mom called me on the phone and told me that he had passed away my dad was the only one home. (i moved back home when we split cause i was broke from the stealing) I walked into my dads room and woke him in shock and bawling. He said (loving) that it is just what happens when someone gets involved in the life that he was in. At his funeral I know that everyone was judging his actions. When I spoke i told them that i wished everyone had known him the way that i did because he had a beautiful heart and that it the only thing that should be judged. Just because someone is doing drugs does not make their death or our grieving any less horrible. Sorry for all the writing, i tend to find myself unable to explain it in bits. You must have an amazing heart to be there through the multiple hospital visits. I wish i had seen and understood the meth using cause i would have sent him to rehab instead of home that day. Thanks for listening.

• Members

Feelingconfused- I left him several time cause of the drugs. So I understand that pain. We too were seperated when he passed. I was with him in the hospital but, I was just about ready for divorce when it happened.

Dont apologize for the long writing I tend to do the same thing. Its (I think) because on these boards you can actually say how you feel and we understand and dont take things personal. And I have so much to vent on that I could write for days it feels. I have cussed and screamed and they all write back how much they care and understand. Wheras friends in real life, personal life can handle all the anger, sadness etc. I love these boards.

Alex had been doing drugs since his youth also, I had a very hard childhood and Alex actually  had a good life but lost a lot of friends in his teens and two he was with, he told me that was what got him going into the drugs. I was always fighting with him cuz I just felt like if I could get thru everything I did and the loss of a child and never did drugs then he should be able to deal with his and get thru it. But then when he was in rehab I really learned more about the drug addiction and got a better understanding. But I was still mad at him for it (and still am) I could understand others doing it but not my husband.

It is just hard to deal with the drug issues along with the loss, but never please let anyone tell you that, that is what he deserved or the loss is less cuz he did drugs that is all bullshit same as someone saying your loss is less cuz he was your boyfriend. I was with ALex for 18 years but yopu no what I loved him so much from day one that even if it was only a year it still would hurt this bad. You loved (and still love) your guy, it doesnt matter if you were seperated or not. The pain is still real and painful. People I think say mean things like that thinking they are helping.

I would say think of the good time you had with him and the things you both laughed at. it for me really help with the rough times.

Alex's 6mo is this monday and today is our ddaughters 16th b-day so I have a happy and sad at the same time. I think you said you over a year into it, time really fly's doesnt it. I cant get over that 1/2 a year is gone allready.

Anyways, try to have a better day and a safe weekend. I dont come on during the weekend but I will be back on mon. if you want to chat some more you can also il me at my email aasdisidro@hotmail.com

Take care,

Amber

• Members
alwaysmyjennifer

I'm going to drop this note here for all my friends, you precious souls here on BI who shared this thread with me, hoping that you find it. Last year was very difficult and painful for me. I wasn't able to deal with the issues concerning my daughter that I needed to and still maintain the mental clarity to be an able friend to you all. The mental strain of Jenni's situation brought me to a heart attack and even worse emotional straits. I want you all to know that my prayers are forever with you all, and I'm thankful for the friendship we all have shared for so long.

• Administrators

Guess who is traveling the farthest to our reunion?

It's Trudi.

Trudi is traveling all the way from Australia to Minneapolis, MN for our Beyond Indigo reunion in August!

If Trudi can make it, so can you! 

Come check our reunion page: http://www.beyondindigo.com/reunion/

Hope to see you there!

• Administrators

The family and friends of Beyond Indigo would like let everyone know that Dawn Fisher (moderator of the Beyond Indigo message boards) lost her husband on Wednesday morning.  JD's death was an unexpected complication of surgery to remove a tumor.  Our most heartfelt condolences go out to Dawn and her children.  We know that there is no better place for Dawn to receive support than through these boards.

The online obituary for JD is here: http://fisherfamilyfuneralhomes.com/obits/obituaries.php/obitID/307941

If you'd like to send her condolences, you could send her a private message on the boards, visit the above obituary and sign the guest book (starting on Friday) or send materials to

Fisher Funeral Chapel & Cremation Services

1801 Chase Road

Logansport, IN 46947

Archived