Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Kaj* Butterfly

Ilonka

• Members

Our son Kaj* fluttered away like a butterfly to the stars on October 24th 2015†, after battling childhood cancers neuroblastoma 4S (2012) & glioblastoma (2015). Kaj passed away a month before his 5th birthday. 

I made a Kaj* butterfly in his honor and entred with my art piece in the Rare Artist contest. If my Kaj* butterfly wins, than I'll donate the $500,- prize to a cancer-related charity in Kaj's name #KajSunshine 

Can you please vote on my Kaj * butterfly? #childhoodcancer awareness
Voting only takes 2 clicks of your time via below weblink:
http://tinyurl.com/KajLFS

Please vote every 10 days. Like, comment or share to spread the word.

It's possible to bring a mutiple vote from any device that has internet connection: tablet, mobile, pc & laptop :-)

• Members

so sorry for you ilonka how hard it must have been to have a child with cancer twice and still to lose him. I voted on your link and hope you win the donation for kaj. i suggest you start anew topic on this forum called voting for child cancer donation so maybe it will attract the attention of other users? good luck

Archived