Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Corey s mom

Corey s mom

• Members

My son died. Oct 6th 2016. From a drug overdose. It will be one month in a few days. And i have cried a little here and there. But now i just feel so lost..how could this happen to my beaitiful son...

• Members
TearsInHeaven

Corey s Mom, when a child dies our world is shattered and we are brought to our knees. This grief process is one long, emotional roller coaster. Seeing that Corey has so recently passed, I remember that lost feeling-- and the pain--- and the anguish.  Your world has been violently shaken and all that you know seems to have fallen out from under you.  You have come to a good place.    The people on this site unfortunately know first hand what it is like to lose their adult child.  They are kind and compassionate. Come post on the main site--Loss of an Adult Child.  I wish I had all of the right words for you. But we are here for you.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Corey's Mom....I am so very sorry for the loss of your SONshine boy....beyond sad....that our amazing children are dying all over America from this addiction. I think it may seem like watching your child fall over a cliff in slow motion...and no matter how strong your arms are...how fast your feet can run....you simply cannot reach them. Please go to Loss of Adult child..you will find many active parents on that site. Grief is so exhausting. This kind of grief is dark and heavy. We do not have any answers but we are here to hear you. We walk in your shoes.

ScreenShot1194.jpg

ScreenShot2021.jpg

ScreenShot2015.jpg

• Members

Coreysmom we hear you and feel your pain and anguish. tearsinheaven and mermaid tears lovely words and powerful quotes thank you for sharing. We walk this path together even though we have never met.

• Members

So sorry for the loss of you son. I lost my daughter on May 22, 2016. Pain emotional from grief every day with me, tears never stopping.

• Members

Tears can be healing too though, they wash out emotions tightly held inside. they flow because the child was so loved and the abrupt ending of their life is devastating to comprehend and feels beyond bearing. Take it one day at a time that is all you can do just keep putting one foot in front of the other. Acknowledging your pain is ok even though sometimes it feels like the tears will never stop. Its ok we walk with you

Archived