Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Trying this out

MLG23

• Members

Hello all, I just lost my fiancé suddenly last month. Before this I lost my father, two friend's fathers and two friends of mine. I suppose I am in a state of limbo. No longer in denial but hard to take a step forward. Hopefully we all can help each other through our losses. 

• Members

So sorry for your multiple losses! I cannot process that at all. Prayers and hugs to you. We are all here for each other.

• Members

Hello MLG23. I cannot fathom all of the passings that you have experienced.  One thing I can tell you is that you are a strong person. You are reaching out for comfort, and that takes a strong person to do such. I am praying for your comfort and peace. Know that your loved ones are not lost. God knows exactly where they are, and so do we. They are with their heavenly father. We may not know our own strength but God's knows because he created us. God thinks you are a strong person, because in the word it tells us that he will not put more on us than we can bare. A song that I listen too almost daily "be weak" by ricky dillard. He says "in your time of weakness, his strength is made perfect, God's grace is sufficient, it's ok for you to be weak" in your weak moments my love, God is with you.  Allow him to work in your life. He has given me so much strength and I just can't help but witness about him to others in hopes that you cast all of your cares on him. Honey, we are more than Conquerors and will make it through any test and storm that we are facing.  God bless you!  Keep pressing, even if you have to press slowly. You keep going and believing!! 

• Moderators

MLG, I'm glad you found this place, it helps to be able to express yourself and know you are heard and understood.  I'm so sorry for your loss, it's the hardest thing in the world, but I've learned to adjust to living alone, even though it's not my preference and I miss my husband each and every day...it's been eleven years for me though.

Archived