Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I miss my wife..

Blue lovers

• Members

My wife of two years past away 2 months ago due to brain aneurisms. She died at the young age of 30. Six years younger than I am. We have  two small children. A 9 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. We moved to a different province to be closer to my immediate family. She had a total of 4 cardiac arrest on the way to the hospital, her first arrest was when we were being intimate. We were together for a total of 11 years . We did everything together, I miss her so much I can't even sleep. I cry every night but stop as Soon as the kids wake up getting ready for school to be strong for them. But inside I'm a mess without her . 

• Moderators

I am so sorry, it has got to be hard being responsible for kids during this...good in the sense it keeps you going and gives you incentive, but hard because it's hard enough to keep yourself alive, let alone anyone else.  When the kids are in bed, I hope you can take time to write, cry, whatever you need to do to release the pent up emotions that are ours when we lose the one we love.

• Members

So very sorry!  My 2 month mark is tonight. The actual date is tomorrow though. My husband passed away from a heart attack during the night and I didn't know until the next morning. I hate Friday, Saturday and Sundays. Sundays are especially hard to get thru. It was *our* day---whatever we felt like doing together or sometimes each of us doing our own chores outside but only a short distance from each other. Even just hanging out in the living room watching tv on a lazy afternoon we were content.

Your wife lives on in you and your children. She'll be there with you in spirit, watching over you and your children.

This site is a good place to vent and reach out to others---please continue to do so. We are all with you and sending you prayers and hugs!

Archived